Caldo de hueso de pollo con setas-16.2ozPrecio habitual $8.99
WHY OUR BONE BROTH?
Our chicken bone broth is Protein Packed with amino acids and collagen.It's also:
- Made with organic chicken bones
- Made with organic lion's mane and portabella mushrooms, vegetables, and herbs.
- Simmered for 12+ hours
- Contains 10 grams of protein
- Free of all hormones, antibiotics and artificial ingredients
- Certified Gluten-free, Non-GMO and Organic Ingredients, Dairy-free and Soy-free
Each carton of bone broth contains about 2 servings (16.2oz) of collagen-rich goodness.
If you're new to bone broth, we recommend drinking 4-8oz a day, at least 3x per week to experience all the benefits. We recommend ordering 6 cartons to start with. If you sign up for our monthly autoship, you'll save 20% and can cancel at any time, for any reason.
Chicken Bone Broth (Filtered Water, Organic Chicken Bones, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar), Chicken Broth, Organic Portabella Mushrooms, Organic Celery, Organic Roasted Poblano Pepper, Organic Green Pepper, Organic Onion, Organic Carrots, Organic Garlic, Organic Scallions, Organic Tomato Puree, Organic Lion's Mane Mushroom Powder, Organic Herbs (Parsley, Thyme, Rosemary, Basil), Organic Spices, Organic Black Pepper, Sea Salt.
With such a unique nutrient profile, no wonder so many people are adding bone broth to their lifestyle!
It could be because a slow-simmered bone broth takes anywhere from 10 to 20 hours to make. That isn’t exactly easy to fit into a busy schedule. Additionally, to maximize the benefits of bone broth, it must be made with only the best ingredients and grass-fed bones, which can be tricky to find. So, we’ve taken care of the the tough stuff for you (and made it taste good, too).
Our mushroom chicken bone broth is made with the same organic vegetables and spices as our original chicken bone broth recipe, but there’s a twist. It has the added benefits of Lion’s Mane mushroom, a plant clinically studied for its effects on cognition and energy levels. Our mushroom chicken bone broth is made with chicken feet and bones (a source of collagen), and slow simmered with organic herbs and vegetables for over 10 hours. Kettle & Fire’s Mushroom Chicken Bone Broth offers a unique combination of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and compounds.
Our mushroom chicken bone broth is:
- Simmered for 10+ hours
- Made with organic vegetables and spices
- Free from hormones, antibiotics, additives
- Certified gluten-free
- Dairy-free, soy-free, and MSG-free
- Paleo friendly, Keto, and Whole30 approved
nutrition and ingredientsPure, Clean Nutrition in Every Sip
Kettle & Fire’s Mushroom Chicken Bone Broth contains collagen, a protein of our customers say they haven't been getting enough of from other foods. Our bone broth is also a source of amino acids and compounds — such as glucosamine, glycine, proline, and chondroitin — collagen’s unique and powerful combination of nutrients may help you feel younger, happier, and more energized.
Unlike a pricey nutritional supplement that your body might not properly absorb, the nutrients in bone broth are incredibly easy for your body to digest and assimilate. This is all thanks to the thorough extraction process that happens during the long simmer time.WHAT’S IN OUR MUSHROOM CHICKEN BONE BROTH?
- Organic chicken bones and feet (which add extra collagen)
- 10 grams of protein per serving
- Contains collagen
- Organic Portabella mushrooms, organic celery, organic roasted Poblano pepper, organic green pepper, organic onions, organic carrots, organic garlic, organic scallions, organic tomato puree, organic herbs (parsley, thyme, rosemary, basil), organic spices, sea salt
- Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom powder (Lion’s mane mushroom is an adaptogen, which may help reduce your stress response)
- Apple cider vinegar (which extracts even more nutrients from the bones)
We use organic chicken feet in our mushroom chicken bone broth recipe, which provides collagen and protein (10 grams of protein and 6 grams of collagen per serving, to be exact.)
With our mushroom chicken bone broth, all you have to do is heat, pour, and sip. You could also add it to a number of recipes to instantly upgrade the nutritional value.sign up for autoship and save
If you’re new to drinking bone broth, we recommend starting with 4 to 8 ounces a day at least 3 times per week to experience all of the benefits. If you sign up for our commitment-free, monthly autoship, you’ll automatically save 20% on your order. (You can also cancel any time, for any reason — no questions asked).